The MySmallBiz.com site was launched in 2006 as a creative platform to help people come up with ideas for their own small businesses. The site showcases hundreds of small business ideas that are categorized to help visitors search for startup concepts based on their unique preferences and personal situations.
While the MySmallBiz.com site has quite a few “how-to” business articles, the primary goal of the site is to help people come up with business ideas. Our focus is on the idea-generation phase of starting a business while providing links to other resources that provide additional help in starting and running a business.
To continue and improve the relevance and usefulness of our site, we are currently working on the development of new features including:
- Compiling financial data and ratios for each of our business ideas
- Expanding our content to include helpful business articles
- Showcasing interviews with successful small business owners
- Expanding our social media engagement with tools such as Twitter and Facebook
- Publishing a weekly small business idea email newsletter
- Expanding our small business resources section to include more useful products and services
- Improving the relevancy of our small business advertising
- Continuing to write about great small business ideas